Greener Mountain Consulting currently identifies potentially eligible patients, and assists them through the process of joining the Vermont Marijuana Registry.
We will open our services to the general public, following legalization, on July 1, 2018.
Once a client becomes a registered patient, we can offer them a variety of continuing services, tailored to suit their individual needs.
GMC is a patient-owned venture. WE ARE not affiliated with any of Vermont's dispensaries, nor their recruiters.
GMC's goal is to increase the total number of patients enrolled in the Vermont Marijuana Registry. We will accomplish this by identifying potentially eligible patients, educating their healthcare providers, and assisting them through all procedural matters.
- Patient Identification and Registration
- Patient Education- becoming a patient in the VMR can be a daunting task. GMC's legal and medical experts assist our clients through the process, every step of the way.
- Cultivation Consulting- we have extensive experience cultivating medical-grade cannabis.
- Patient Advocacy
- Caregiver/Provider Network
- Physician Education- our medical director communicates directly with our clients' physicians, about how cannabis may benefit their patient.